Assignment 5

Seven Days


08/07/19 


' These can be days of the week or random days that tell a story. Your interpretation can be objective or subjective. You can produce seven separate, one large diagrammatical or a continuous strip illustration. 

You need to write yourself a brief that is clear and challenging but manageable.'  



  I am starting this assignment by doing a mind map to get some ideas generating.

Mind Map
  Then I did a moodboard on Tarot cards to have a look at how there are made, style that's used and what sort of stuffs put on them.  


  I then drew out some ideas and then did some colour palette and notes. 



  Then I went and had a look at existing drawings of The Seven Deadly Sins.

Research - Moodboard 

  I think I want my Tarot Cads to be Dark instead of bright colours! so I want to try use dark blues, blacks, greens and I want it to take on a 'creepy' look if I can.


  I decided to do a silhouette type tarot card Its basic design but I am quite happy with the end result. I used card for different layers black and white card, and I used watercolour paints for the background.

  Because I was pushed for time I may have approached this brief in a different way but unfortunately I ran out of time. I could have hand drawn them and put a lot more detail into the illustrations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise: Packaging

Exercise: Giving Instructions

Exercise: History of Illustration Part 3